Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Printing Product Reviews

Over the last six months or so, I've come across different printing deals that I've taken advantage of when funds were available. Here's a look at four products from four different printing companies:

Company: Artisan State
 
Product: 6x8 Layflat Book (20 pages)

Price: $5 trial offer, normally $30 ($5 shipping)

Pros & Cons: I love this book. The price was right and I happened to have a good amount of Walker Stalker Con photos that didn't fit on the scrapbook layouts I had already made. While it seems durable (hard cover), I wouldn't let the kids be tossing it around or anything.

front and back cover



Company: Photobucket
 
Product: 5x7 Wrapped Canvas

Price: $9.50 - 75% off offer - normally $37.99 ($5.00 shipping)

Pros & Cons: Cute little canvas for the price I paid for it. Light weight and not super durable, it's great for keeping on the shelf. I absolutely would not have paid the original price of $37.99 though.
 
 front

 
back


 

Price: $12.96

Pros & Cons: Super nice mounted photo at a reasonable price. I liked that I was able to pick it up within 24 hours. Great for a quick gift idea.

 front

back


 
Product: 5x5 Mini Book

Price: $10 Father's Day Offer - normally $15 ($5 shipping)

Pros & Cons: This was a cute little father's day gift. I don't know that I would have ordered just the one for $10 with $5 shipping, but since they combined the shipping on both books I ordered, I only paid $5 shipping for two $10 books. My boyfriend's kids took a permanent marker to the pages inside to write little memories and notes, so excuse the finger smudges on the cover ;) It's worth noting that Persnickety almost always has some kind of percent off offer going on.


 inside pages

front and back cover, complete with kid print smudges ;)

15 comments:

  1. There is something very unique with paper that gives it an edge over other options such as plastic or vinyl. Paper gives a more authentic look to visiting cards. Get redirected here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Denny Perkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made an unprecedented appearing. I will probably tunnel it and by and large propose to my colleagues. I am certain they will be benefitted from this site.
    cheap printing

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the same way, you might be sending printed t-shirts as a gift to show your appreciation for the customer’s business. https://cheap55printing.com/blog/a-comprehensive-guide-to-printing-services-near-me/

    ReplyDelete
  5. high exceptional labels with professional, with private advice, at a fair charge? It does now not work? however! less difficult than you suspect. meanwhile, at the net, you've got pretty lots the entirety you get offline. Label Druck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blogs regularly. Your humoristic way is amusing, continue the good work!
    Dave Keys video marketingy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I found your website via Google while searching for a related topic, your website came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. background

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll. esigns banners

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most customer and expert photograph printers utilize inkjet innovation, while most depiction photograph printers that print 4x6-inch prints depend on color sublimation innovation.szkolenia 3d

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cost - The cost of expert computerized printing in L.A. can be costly in light of the size of the picture or photo.3d printer reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. Among the scope of printing administration offered are office stationery, individual stationery, solicitations and expansive configuration printing, for example, flags, blurbs, signage, canvas and photograph prints.cheap post card printing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome things you've generally imparted to us Thanks. Simply keep making this kind out of post....
    Printing Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this amazing information about Digital Printing. By Digital Printing we can print many things now a days. This is very useful things right this time and also beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! UV Flatbed Printer

    ReplyDelete