Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, April 16, 2015

All the Colors - Flowers Vol. 1


Okay, so admittedly, I'm a little late with this post. But hey! Better than never, I say. 

There have been times in the past that I've been scrapping with a kit that I'm completely in love with, only to find that I would like some more items to layer and cluster on my page. Normally those items will be hearts, stars or flowers. This brings me to my newest release! ;)

All the Colors - Flowers Volume 1

50 flowers in all the colors of the rainbow...easily mixed and matched with kits you already have in your digital stash. You can grab it at 20% off until tomorrow.

http://scraporchard.com/market/ATC-Flowers-1-Digital-Scrapbook.html

 I had my team put together some samples using Volume 1 and some of their other favorite products from my store:





No comments:

Post a Comment