Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blossom

Hey, remember me? If not, that's okay... I disappeared for a little while there. Life gets so busy here during the summer months, but I'm finally back to share a brand new kit with you! Included in this week's Fresh Fruit at Scrap Orchard is my newest digital scrapbook kit, Blossom.

http://scraporchard.com/market/Blossom-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html

Now, I'm not normally one to work with earth tones, but I gave it a shot and actually had a lot of fun!

http://scraporchard.com/market/Blossom-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html

Blossom is feminine without being overly so, and its colors lend themselves well to so many different scrapbooking possibilities. To compliment the kit, I also created an element pack that I call "Sprayed Stuff". Such an original name, right? ;) I'm a huge fan of layering and stacking on my digital scrapbook pages, so I think these are super fun to work with.

BONUS: If you purchase the Blossom kit within its first week of release, you'll automatically get the Blossom Sprayed Stuff FREE. Awesome, yes?

http://scraporchard.com/market/Blossom-Sprayed-Stuff-Digital-Scrapbook-Elements.html

I now present some really excellent layouts by a handful of most excellent ladies:

 by Yolanda

 by Laura

 by Carrin

by Melissa

 by Carol

That's all I've got for you this week, friends. I'm looking forward to diving back into the digital community and doing a lot more memory keeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment